Monday, July 28, 2008

Did you know about this?






So here's the deal with my floors. They are hardwood. Unlike SSS's, they are not freshly refinished. Oh no. The kitchen looks like it has been through a war. And the kids are always dropping food on the floor, and no, we don't have a dog to clean up after them (S. Baskind's suggestion). So I've been using a Swiffer WetJet and not loving it. I always felt the floor was still dirty and it had a weird residue on it. So on a whim, I picked up an omop and almond cleaner from Method and thought, what the hell. It can't be worse.


IT IS SO MUCH BETTER.


I mean, the house smells awesome. And the floor has a gleam to it that I don't ever remember seeing. OK, OK, it has that when the cleaning lady has been here. But that's what, every 3 months? And I wash the floor four times a week. That's a lot of washings to be disappointed.


I'm not mad at the WetJet. I'll still use it for the bathroom. But oh, the omop is divine.

1 comment:

Ammieloris said...

:) No, I hadn't heard of this. I'm glad you like it!