Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well, That's Over With, or, Break!

My spring course is finally finished, so now I have a couple of weeks before summer session starts to organize my office, catch up projects that I have been neglecting, and make my lists.

1. Girls' baby books.
2. Ellie's visual calendar--I just need to get it to office max for lamination.
3. Purchases--baskets from PBK for the girls' toys (the hutches will be here before long, I hope), summer pajamas for everybody, I think the twins need nice sandals (not their LL Bean "velcros" which are just getting wrecked, which is fine with me), dress for Lisa's wedding.
4. Vacation--God willing we are going to the Bahamas in August on a 3 day cruise. I_cannot_wait.
5. Plan playground exursions with Mrs. (Dr.) Koops and Mrs. Smith.
6. Wave goodbye to Mrs. Hicks, which will break my heart.
7. Are we painting the house this year or not? We need to decide.
8. Plan my impatien color theme for this year. I am thinking of going with all red and white, and the double-flower African variety if I can find it.
9. Make nicey with new neighbors across the street.
10. Plan Ellie's birthday party.

Too much? Who knows?

No comments: