Thursday, March 13, 2008

News Bits, or, The Week that Was

1. The family room has a floor. Pics to come.
2. We dug out of snow on Sunday after a tough Saturday. The kids were a little nutsy and I counted the hours until bedtime (theirs AND mine).
3. We visited the Koops family http://musicplayzone.com/lisa.html and the Big One found Mr. Jed's guitar. 'Nuff said. She is a budding Maria from The Sound of Music.
4. I haven't done any work on my Master's class this week. I don't feel guilty, but I do have to work tomorrow. Typical Friday night....me, journal articles, and the APA manual.
5. Ellie slept in the Big Girl bed last night (and today for nap, and presumably now, although I suspect she's in the twins' crib, which must be rectified if that's the case). After a week, we'll move one of the twins into Ellie's old bed. Helen just needs more room, period. I ordered a toddler quilt that matches the other bedding and a bedrail for Ellie. Also the DVD of Once Upon A Potty. We're going on 2 months of sitting and no tinkle. Come on already.
6. I'm still at 0 points in my Dead Pool this year. http://home.columbus.rr.com/deadpool/ This is unusual for me. Last year I was the first one to score because I had Carlo Ponti.
7. I read The Grass is Singing for book club, and it reminded me of why I used to love the novel as an art form. If I get it back from Margaret www.margaretlannbell.com before the weekend ends, I'll read it again.

No comments: