Sunday, February 22, 2009

Frustrated, or, I thought I was smarter than this

I do not understand iTunes. I don't understand why it just doesn't just work like I think it should, i.e. buy song, pop in a CD, burn said song to CD, have music--->will travel. There are all kinds of "support" pages for my trouble (people, I just want to listen to Kelly Clarkson in the privacy of my own van). So now Bill has to get involved in my learning curve, which can cause all kinds of problems for me if HE gets frustrated that I don't understand (anyone else have a husband who, when you say "my computer is doing X" just pulls at your chair and says, "MOVE"?)

I want things to work the way I want them. I want stuff to work at my intuitive level. Why is that so hard?

1 comment:

Ammieloris said...

I don't *believe* Jonathan when he claims more computer expertise than I have. Not sure why. Anyway, my frustration with iTunes has been in the vein of purchasing lots of songs, having my computer crash, and reopening my account on my new computer only to find that all my songs had disappeared. What!? I just gave up at that point. Kudos to you for sticking it out.